Field Operators/CDL Drivers
Baker Hughes is hiring in Tallmadge
Field Operators/CDL Drivers (Class A or B)
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As a Wireline Field Operator you will be responsible for:
- Preparing for jobs and performing tool maintenance, pre-job and post- job tool checkout.
- Rigging-up and rigging-down equipment at the well site.
- Service mechanical devices and building logging cable heads
- Perforating cable heads and maintenance on the tools
- Maintaining well site/DOT records and communications as required by District Manager
- Completing job-related paperwork and other records for self and assigned crew
- Promoting and maintaining good customer relations
- Receiving instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on well site activity
- Driving company vehicles in a safe manner while observing Company and government regulations
- Participating in quality improvement efforts for ballistics operations
- May supervise and train other Field Operators while maintaining a high level of safety awareness at the well site
To be successful in this role you will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- Class A or B CDL (Preferred)
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- The ability to work on-call 24x7 and flexibility to work at well sites for extended periods of time
- Hold a clean driving record and the ability to pass a Federal background check
- Must be 21 years of age or older in order to obtain ATF explosives certification
- You can live anywhere in Ohio or Pennsylvania, but you will be supporting the Tallmadge OH location
- Great hourly pay
- Paid overtime
- Benefits from day 1
- Growth opportunities
- $1,000 sign on bonus for non-drivers
No experience needed.
Paid travel and Per diems