Full-Time 7D Van Drivers
The Brockton Public Schools seeks full-time van drivers to safely transport students, staff, and others to and from school in Brockton, MA.
Successful applications will demonstrate:
- Knowledge of all traffic laws, regulations, road signs and related information
- Knowledge of computer software applications to produce written reports
- Ability to work with children of different ages and development
- Knowledge to perform basic maintenance on the vehicle
Minimum requirements: High School diploma, GED or any equivalent combination of education and experience; Motor Vehicle Operator’s (DMV) license and hold a School Pupil Transport Certificate (7D).
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- Guaranteed 6 hour/day
- School year/ Monday to Friday
Please send a letter of intent, a copy of the applicable licenses/certificates, and a resume to:
Human Resources Office 43 Crescent Street Brockton, MA 02301 508-580-7535 | FAX 508-580-7091 www.bpsma.org
For the full job description and to fill out an application, click APPLY NOW today!
An Equal Opportunity/ ADA Compliant/ Affirmative Action Employer.