Bus Aide (2 Positions)
CenClear is looking for candidates to fill two positions for the upcoming 2022-2023
If you are looking to join an exciting team. Contact CenClear today!
Position: 2 positions available
Location: Matternville/State College, PA or Wingate, PA
Matterville/State College Hours: Monday-Friday: 6:30 AM-9:45 AM, 1:15 PM-4:30 PM
Wingate Hours: 7 AM-9:30 AM and 2:00 PM-4:30 PM
General Description of Duties:
Bus Aides are responsible for assisting children on the bus and to their seat during the
CenClear has a Covid-19 vaccine mandate in effect for all employees. Religious and/or
medical exemptions will be reviewed.
• High School diploma or G.E.D.
• Access to transportation.
• A working phone
• Documented good physical health.
Must obtain the following Clearances:
• PA Criminal Record (State Police)- https://epatch.state.pa.us
• Child Abuse History Check- www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis
• FBI Clearance- PA Department of Human Services -
• Mandated Reporting Certificate-free- www.reportabusepa.pitt.edu.
Benefits for Part-time employment:
---Benefits are dependent on the number of hours worked.
• 401 (k) (based on hours)
• Possible PTO (based on hours)
• Flexible Work Schedule
• 18% Verizon discounts on Verizon cell phone services
• Mileage Reimbursement
• Tuition/Course Reimbursement for applicable coursework