Class A CDL Local Delivery
Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company, LLC (“Heartland Coca-Cola”) produces, sells, and distributes the highest quality and best tasting Coca-Cola beverages across Kansas, Missouri, and Illinois. Our success is rooted in the guiding principles of putting PEOPLE first, serving our local COMMUNITY, and providing great brands to our CUSTOMERS and consumers. We work and win together as a team by promoting a culture that values how our people think, feel, and act.
The Driver Merchandiser at Heartland Coca-Cola is responsible for driving and delivering pre-ordered product to assigned accounts on specified routes.
- Delivers products to customers on assigned route. Merchandise, displays and rotates products according to company standards. Picks up company property from customer locations and collect returns.
- Utilize computer technology to create customer invoices, collect money due, and settle all customer accounts daily.
- Provides excellent customer service and meets customer’s expectations through communication, problem resolution, and appropriate follow-up.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures including DOT regulations.
- Collaborates cross-functionally with other departments to build relationships and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work Schedule: 4/10 - Monday - Friday
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Minimum of one year of work experience required.
- Must be 21 years of age and legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) and a clean driving record within MVR guidelines. CDL license needs to cover both automatic and manual vehicles.
- Local delivery experience preferred.
- Prior experience using pallet jack or forklift preferred. Ability to obtain certification upon hire is required.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
Click to apply!
At Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company, LLC (“Heartland Coca-Cola”), we offer a competitive benefits package to our full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, 401(k), new parent leave, tuition reimbursement and vacation.
We require all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to employment. This process will also include a drug screen, a review of Motor Vehicle Records for those who drive for the company as part of their job, and a fit for duty testing as required for some positions. Employment with Heartland Coca-Cola is contingent on the satisfactory completion of its background verification process.
Heartland Coca-Cola is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and any other class protected by law.