Propane Delivery Driver
Be a part of our local and customer focused energy company at our Lake Park location!
Competitive compensation package including but not limited to health insurance, 401K, PTO and paid holidays.
The Propane Delivery Driver is responsible for the safe and efficient delivery of bulk propane to an established customer base. Drivers will assist with other routes and within the plant as needed. Drivers are responsible for completing all assigned duties in accordance with company policies, and federal, state and local regulations.
Direct responsibilities include:
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Deliver bulk propane to customers.
- Prepare delivery tickets and complete paperwork daily.
- Route and fulfill orders as they come in
- Complete propane system hookups and gas tests as needed.
- Help with service work
- Assist walk in customers and take orders.
- Assist and/or fill in on other routes and provide support within the plant as needed.
- Observe and maintain safety and security procedures.
- Deliver and assist with other propane and petroleum products as needed.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities according to established safety rules and guidelines.
- Other duties that may be assigned.
- An individual must be able to perform or learn these duties
- The list below is the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for this position.
- Class B CDL and good driving record required. Hazmat Endorsement also required
- General math skills required; addition, subtraction and multiplication.
- Customer service skills and communication skills.
- Experience or learned ability to use computers
- Dependable attendance is an essential for of this position.
- May need to work evening and weekend hours during peak propane season.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds at times throughout the day and up to 100lbs as well as bend, climb, reach, & rotate as needed. Also must be able to pull up to a 175 ft. delivery hose through various terrains and during changing weather conditions.
- Will be driving and climbing in and out of truck multiple times a day.