The New Castle Area Transit Authority will be taking applications for Bus Operators Positions.
Applicants must have the following qualifications:
- C.D.L. Class A or B
- Passenger Endorsements
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- 21 years of age
- No motor violations for at least 3 years
- Acceptable driving record (MVR)
- 2 years of experience driving type of vehicle or equipment equivalent required for the position
- Be physically capable to perform the essential job
- No conviction of a felony
A complete benefit package is included.
The NCATA will send for and review Driver Records, Criminal History and Child Abuse History Clearance. Physicals and pre-employment drug and alcohol testing will be given along with a written test. You will be required to comply with all other applicable qualifications for employment established by the organization.
The NCATA is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.