Class B Delivery Driver with Tanker & Hazmat *$2000 Sign-On Bonus*
Founded in Carteret, New Jersey in 1987, Prime Lube began with two trucks and a goal to provide high-quality oils and lubricants to help move the machinery of business. Eventually those two trucks became 30 and, today, we are the premier lubricant distributor in the Northeast United States.
Local Deliveries. Home Daily.
* Union - Local 469
* Set schedule. 5 days on and 2 days off.
* Salary up to $80K annually
* Pay is weekly.
* Overtime if necessary.
* Paid Orientation and Training.
* Drivers earn Sick, Personal and Vacation Days.
* Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance plans, company pays 82%.
* 401k plan with company match.
* Minimum 23 years of age.
* Valid Class B CDL (Commercial Driver’s License with tanker & hazmat endorsement).
* TWIC card
* Ability to drive a manual transmission
* Two years of recent verifiable Class B driving experience delivering liquid products.
* Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
* Must meet DOT physical and medical requirements.
* Pass a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test
* Pass a background check and be subject to DOT random, post-accident, and return to duty Drug & Alcohol testing.
* Ability to handle a physical workload and work in all weather conditions.
* Perform daily pre-trip and safety inspections on vehicle, report all other needed repairs to supervisor or manager
* Safely transport product to customer sites locally and/or out of town.
* Verify and complete required documentation and reports.
* Unload truck and submit all necessary paperwork
* Maintain cleanliness of the interior and exterior of vehicle
* Must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week and willing to work overtime if necessary
* Must be dependable and reliable
* Ability to follow instructions and complete required training.
* Ability to effectively communicate with supervisors, co-workers, customers and law enforcement officials.
* Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment.
* Must have basic written and verbal communication skills.
* Physical Requirements:
* Ability to lift/carry by hand, heavy freight
* Ability to push/pull using mechanical devices such as hoses and nozzles and valve connections.
* Ability to move hoses filled with product
* Ability to go up and down stairs
* Education and/or Experience:
* Successful completion of CDL Driving School
* Work Environment:
* Safely operate a truck with a capacity of at least 80,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight.
* Follow Department of Transportation regulations.
* Inspect truck before, during and after your trips.
* Properly track and document activities for Hours of Service compliance.
* Accurately record pickups & deliveries and follow company procedures.
* Safely load and unload cargo per company policies.
* We provide one-on-one training with a driver trainer.
Job Type: Full-time