REPCO, since 1946, is hiring for an OTR Truck Driver. This position is located in Salina, KS.
The OTR Driver is responsible for the quality and safe delivery of food products to and from customers/supplier locations to provide an excellent customer service experience in alignment with our Core Values of Safety, Quality, Integrity, and Respect.
- Responsible for the prompt and safe delivery/pickup of goods to/from customer and supplier locations.
- Responsible for pre-trip and post-trip inspections including upkeep, maintenance, and repairs for company truck and trailer.
- Responsible for document creation, management, and/or maintenance of sales tickets, receipts, OTR mileage, fuel receipt logs, and truck logs via Onboard Computer per DOT regulations.
- Effective communication through various methods of communication whether that is in-person, written, via phone, email, text, etc.
- Knowing and obeying applicable federal, state, and local traffic laws, codes, and regulations.
- Proactively work to assist others in achieving the organization’s objectives.
Click APPLY NOW to learn more about our company and this position!
REPCO is an EEO employer and provides a Drug-Free Workplace